Wednesday 3 February 2010

Yummy Mummy Week for CLIC Sargent

I'm so excited - I've just signed up to hold a PartyLite Show and Coffee Morning as part of the CLIC Sargent Yummy Mummy Week in March.

They are aiming to raise £300,000 at events during the week of 6th-14th March to support children with cancer.

This is SUCH a worthwhile charity, and I've always been a sucker for kids charities. It's also the chosen charity of PartyLite UK - so what better way for me to raise money for them!

I'll be holding the show on Monday 8th March - more details to follow, and I'll be donating the Hostess Commission (that's a minimum of 10% of sales made at the event) to CLIC Sargent, plus the proceeds of the raffle with a VERY special prize for the lucky winner (I may even throw in an extra couple of prizes).

If you live locally to Dartford, Kent then come along and have a coffee with me. If not, and you'd like to help raise money for such a wonderful charity, then drop me an email (shininglites@ymail.com) with your address and I'll send you a catalogue.

Help me to help them to help the kids!!!


No comments: