Friday 30 July 2010

Tigers Two!

Well, the school holidays have been a bit mixed so far.

Had a great day on Monday at Paradise Wildlife Park - first layout below :)

Then spent Wednesday evening at A&E with James :( - he had a bite on his neck, which turned into Impetigo. So, I'm now pouring antibiotics down his throat 4 times a day (he's being really good though).

We've also got a houseguest for the weekend - he's about 8" long and squeeks a lot :) He's joined us because he had a bit of a scuffle with his flatmate and came off worse! Got a lovely lump of skin taken out of his back ..... and I have the pleasure of putting his cream on twice a day. Be fine ... so long a I don't get him and James mixed up LOL.

Can you guess what it is yet???? LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babs - thanks for visiting my blog and I absolutely love your tiger page. xxx

Creatively, Carol said...

Beautiful page, simple and elegant!

Carol
www.CreativeyCarol.blogspot.com