Sunday 14 August 2011

Christmas Is Coming ........ ARRRGH!!!

I can't believe I just typed that - I've not even had my summer holiday yet!!

Having Google Reader as my homepage is really helping to get me craftily inspired - there are so many great crafting blogs out there! So, last night I piled my stash around me, including my new Blooms Kit from Duck Pond Crafts and made three more Chrismas Cards. The photos aren't great (sorry) - I really must find my PSE disc so I can load it on the Netbook (just can't get to grips with the freebie photo editing software I downloaded). But you'll get the idea. Blooms and ribbons come from the kit - the rest is stash I had floating around.

The two images are from Michelle Perkett Studios - Poinsettia Fairy and Tia the Holiday Fairy - both of which I used for my Blog Hop cards earlier this month.

All I need to do now is make sure I don't forget where I put them between now and Christmas lol.






No comments: