Wednesday 10 August 2011

I love surfing!

Recently, my laptop became sick ;-( She's still sick, but I went out and bought myself a Netbook so I could a) get back to work and b) get back to my social life (Facebook, Paper Craft Planet etc lol). And of course, back to my crafting.

First thing I did (after installing a good anti-virus programme so my Netbook doesn't join the laptop in the hospital), was to set up Google Reader as my homepage - and boy has there been some inspiration out there recently! There have been a few Blog Hops taking place, so I've added lots of new blogs to my list - and found lots of new/old technique tutorials to have a play with.

Amongst my favs are:-

Faux Porcelain Flowers by Sherry Cheever

Starfolded Card by mollyscrap on You Tube

I've had a go at the Starfolded Card - just need to put the finishing touches to it then I will post piccies. I'm going to use it for the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Grow Your Own, so watch this space!


No comments: