Monday 21 December 2009

Learn Something New

I've been sitting here looking through some online shops, and started thinking (yes, I know that's dangerous LOL!) I've been cardmaking since my early teens, and scrapbooking for about 7 years, and I fancy trying something different.

So, what better place to set out the new things I'd like to learn than on here! That way, I can't lose it (you'd be amazed at the number of lists I have floating round on scraps of paper!) and it will be a constant reminder - so if we get to June and I haven't done any of them, please feel free to kick me up the bum!

So, for starters:-

  1. I'd like to learn how to use my DSLR camera properly - at the moment, pretty much everything is taken on the AUTO mode.
  2. I'd like to learn more about Altered Art. I see lots of lovely projects on the forums, but whenever I've tried something it looks like a 5 year old has been let loose with the paper and glue!
  3. I'd like to learn Leather Work - especially leather carving. I saw some on American Chopper the other night and it looked FANTASTIC.

I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as time goes on. I think it's about time I spent some quality time with myself :D

Watch this space!



No comments: