Wednesday 2 December 2009

OMGosh - It's DECEMBER!!!

Where has the time gone - it's December already, and only 23 days until Christmas!

As you'll have seen, the Thanksgiving posts lasted all of 2 days LOL - and the blog hasn't been much better. Had a really bad few weeks, and didn't even want to get out of bed, let alone write my blog. But, thankfully things are improving (apart from a sore arm as the result of my flu jab this afternoon), so I'M BACK!

I'm part of the Advent Swap on FaithScrappers UK, and so far have opened to little pressies from my Secret Sister:-
  • On the first day of Advent my SS sent to me ...... a lovely Paper Nations Stamp and sheet of matching Peel Off Stickers.
  • On the second day of Advent my SS sent to me ...... a Christmas themed Embossing Stencil which will be perfect for my last minute Christmas Cards.

More to follow tomorrow, so watch this space :)



No comments: