Wednesday 21 April 2010

Altered Buildings & Blog Hops

I have had SOOO much fun this evening with the Altered Artspirations Challenge over at Scrapbookgraphics - the challenge was to alter a building, monument or landmark.

I watched the Dome being built, as the Dockland Scout Project base is directly opposite - in fact, this picture was taken from the Blue Bridge at the entrance to the dock.

It took FOREVER to 'colour' in the roof, as I've lost the pen to my graphics tablet so had to use the mouse (which is why it looks a bit raggedy). But I'm really pleased with the finished results.

I'd LOVE to know what you think!



The flowers came as part of the kit which is being given away FREE from the Digital Design House on their Blog Hop. Check it out - the kit is absolutely gorgeous!!




To join the hop, start at Kate's Blog - have fun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a rather fun design.