Wednesday 14 April 2010

Art Journal Caravan Update

Hmmmm - I'm SOOOO far behind with this :( But I did manage to transfer all my digi kits from the laptop to the EHD last night, and rewarded myself with a bit of digi-scrapping time. I also treated myself to a couple of new downloads - the Basic Grey Templates (1) from Wendyzine Scraps being one of them, which I'm using to put together an AJC Mini Album. I decided to use all three styles, alternating them to make the book more eclectic - a bit like me :)

I did a few pages tonight, and hope to catch up with the rest over the next few days.





All the papers and elements were taken from the Studio Tangie AJC Provisions Kits.

Not sure yet whether to just print them off onto cardstock and use that as the pages, or whether to buy the chipboard albums and stick the pages to that. Not sure if it would make it too thick though, as it would be 52 pages plus covers :O


No comments: