So, it's the 10th of January ALREADY! How did that happen???
Reading through other blogs I came across posts about Ten on the Tenth - something I think Shimelle started. What a great idea! So, my 10 for January is a list of tools I'd like to own by the end of 2012:-
1) Sizzix Big Shot Pro Machine - I just love the idea of being able to die cut up to 12x12!
2) We R Memory Keepers Sew Ribbon Sets - what a great way to add ribbon borders to projects!
3) We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Punches to add a bit of pizazz to my layouts
4) We R Memory Keepers Corner Chompers - I'm sure there was only one last time I looked!
5) We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile III - Main Squeeze - I love corners and tabs.
6) We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile II - Big Bite I use my Crop-A-Dile to set all my eyelets, but it would be great to be able to get into the centre of a 12x12 layout.
7) The Imaginisce I-Rock - I find adhesive gems slide out of place on cards so it would be great to fix them on more permanently.
8) Completing my Promarker collection - there are still a fair few colours to get and I LOVE THEM!
9) Ultra-Fine Nibs for each of my Promarkers to make them even more versatile
10) MDF Stands for my Promarkers - these on Ebay look fab!
There are lots of other tools I'd like ... but 10 will do for a start!