Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012!

And so begins a new year .... welcome to 2012!

Today is the start of another chapter in my life - a new year, new projects, new hopes, new plans, new .... who know's what?

My first photo of 2012 is a little bit of a cheat - I wasn't actually IN London .... the photo was taken of the TV screen, but it's still my photo lol. One down, 365 to go!

I had a great night last night, spending time with Mum & Dad, Ian and the boys - and of course, Parker who tried to get his nose into everything .... including Mum's Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Vol-au-vent! Good food, a cocktail or five & Trivial Persuit on the Wii all led up to the 'bongs' of Big Ben and fireworks.

Today has been quite subdued (and it's not just the after effects of the cocktails!) ... everywhere is closed, the weather has been pants and Ian's hand stopped us doing much in the way of decorating or gardening. So, a quiet day of colouring and watching TV - you can't beat a bit of 'Carry On Camping' followed by 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' for New Years Day entertainment.

All I need now is to round off the day with a nice bubbly bath!

BTW - you can find my January 1st POTD HERE!


1 comment: